Hvem er her? 2 gæst(er)
 Udskriv emne
Thainess ?
IT
Skrevet d. 16-09-2024 14:36
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 1767

If you pay $30, you can have a date with three stunning Thai girls in rural Thailand

Isan is the poorest region of Thailand: in 2002 average wages were the ... Isan (Isan/Thai: อีสาน; also written as Isaan, Isarn, Issan, ...
Til forsiden  Til toppen  Til bunden
thai
Skrevet d. 20-09-2024 08:53
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 3317

Make a Difference for Animals in Thailand

Join us in making a difference for animal in Thailand. Rescue P.A.W.S is on a mission to improve the quality of life of animals through sterilisation, adoption and education. You can help too—whether through adoption, volunteering, or spreading the word. Together, we can give them a better life.

Visit Rescue P.A.W.S: https://rescuepaw...iland.org/

nej
Skrevet d. 21-09-2024 14:33
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 324

From adult star to bodybuilding champion

Once one of the most famous stars in Thailand’s adult entertainment industry, Jutinut Chaichaleamphol, widely known as Nat Kejsarin, has made the transition to become a celebrated athlete.

After claiming a championship title in bodybuilding in the Philippines, the 39-year-old model shares her journey to success through discipline and determination.

By: Jetjaras Na Ranong

thai
Skrevet d. 23-09-2024 11:45
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 3317

Pyton-mareridt i dansker-paradis: Kvinde holdt fanget i slangegreb i flere timer

En thailandsk kvinde måtte kæmpe for sit liv, da en stor pyton angreb hende og begyndte at kvæle hende langsomt

Thailand er en populær feriedestination for danskere, men man skal se sig for.

Arom Arunroj stod forleden aften i sit køkken i Samut Prakan syd for Bangkok, da hun pludselig blev angrebet af en 20 kilo tung og fire meter lang ubuden gæst.

Nu fortæller den 64-årige thailandske kvinde om de to timer, hun var fanget af den store pyton, der på ingen tid havde viklet sin krop om hende i et fast greb, før redningsmandskabet fik hende fri.

Læs mere her På Extra Bladet https://ekstrabla...r/10373909
IT
Skrevet d. 24-09-2024 13:54
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 1767

A mother's love

Luxsanee Lounloung has raised a generation of orphaned and abandoned youngsters at SOS Children's Village in Bangpoo, Samut
Prakan, nurturing them through good times and bad.

»SOS Children's Villages Thailand

Isan is the poorest region of Thailand: in 2002 average wages were the ... Isan (Isan/Thai: อีสาน; also written as Isaan, Isarn, Issan, ...
ana
Skrevet d. 29-09-2024 11:36
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 117

LGBTQIA2S + boxer shares story of overcoming bullying and emerging stronger

After hanging up the boxing gloves, the transgender fighter Parinya "Nong Toom" Charoenphol is now running her own Muay Thai gym.
Now 43, Nong Toom reflects on her journey, highlighting how she fought like a man to embrace her inner identity.

Her emergence into the spotlight came in February 1998 when, at 16 years old and wearing makeup, she stunned audiences by defeating and
then kissing a larger, more muscular opponent.

bebe
Skrevet d. 11-10-2024 19:37
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 115

TRAVEL & LIFESTYLE

11 Oct 2024

Unplug and discover: Kids connect with nature at Pa Jeep Farm
Are you trying to get your children to step away from their mobile screens, televisions and video games? Visit Pa Jeep Farm in Nonthaburi,
where kids have the unique opportunity to connect with traditional agriculture while cultivating kindness and empathy.

ana
Skrevet d. 12-10-2024 15:23
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 117

THAILAND 12 Oct 2024

A flower named Hope
Vacharapong Buranakitjaroen, better known as Vachboy, is a Neo-Pop artist who shares stories through his iconic flower character, reinterpreting his life experiences and emotions in his own unique style.

Gå til debat:

Lignende tråde

Emne Forum Svar Nyeste indlæg
Foreigners can help boost ‘Thainess’ with snapshots De fastboende 1 28-04-2017 11:44
The six-day 2015 Discover Thainess tourism campaign kicks off on Jan 14, 2015 Arrangementer 4 15-01-2015 06:37

Alt indhold på denne side er Copyright @ copy 2009 Thai DK Debat Forum Alle rettigheder forbeholdes Siden er optimeret til 1024 * 768