Udskriv emne
Locals Dress As GHOSTS To Protest About Broken Bridge
IT
#1 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 30-10-2019 11:44
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 1743

Bizarre footage shows how angry locals dressed as GHOSTS to protest about a broken bridge.

Residents were annoyed that the crossing had not been repaired since tropical storm Podul hit Thailand in September.

The concrete structure collapsed, leaving people living in the remote part of in Chaiyaphum province unable to reach neighbouring villages.

They dressed as ghouls and mimicked coming back from the dead to haunt the local politician responsible for road works.

Video from Sunday (27/10) shows several men with their faces painted while clambering up like zombies from the broken structure and growning, while heading towards the government office.

This strange protest resembles the traditional Thai belief that spirits rise from the dead to seek donations from the living.

The chief executive of the provincial administrative organization, Montree Chakruea, admitted that the repairs were delayed but asked for residents to be patient - and not to haunt her.

Isan is the poorest region of Thailand: in 2002 average wages were the ... Isan (Isan/Thai: อีสาน; also written as Isaan, Isarn, Issan, ...
Til forsiden  Til toppen  Til bunden
Gå til debat:

Lignende tråde

Emne Forum Svar Nyeste indlæg
Sangkhlaburi | Home to Thailand's longest wooden bridge | Coconuts TV Central Thailand 3 12-01-2023 07:15
Glem det ej, Thailand har dress code Amazing Pattaya 1 17-08-2022 09:43
Locals light fires to keep warm in Chiang Mai, northern Thailand Billeder/Videoer fra livet i Thailand 1 21-01-2021 08:45
Bamboo Bridge, Su Tong Pae, Thailand Billeder/Videoer fra livet i Thailand 4 03-10-2020 08:23
Locals Hold Bullfighting Training On Field During Lockdown Billeder/Videoer fra livet i Thailand 1 18-05-2020 13:36

Alt indhold på denne side er Copyright @ copy 2009 Thai DK Debat Forum Alle rettigheder forbeholdes Siden er optimeret til 1024 * 768