High School vs College Students [THAI STREET FIGHTS ]
bz
#1 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 09-09-2019 13:48
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 236

School life in Thailand: Abuse, torture, hazing, deadly gang wars are rife

Kollawach Doklumjiak was on his way back from school in Bangkok when several teenagers wielding knives set upon him. They spotted him on the street and sprang into action.

Kollawach was studying at a technical school, and for these youths from another school the mere sight of him was reason enough for an unprovoked attack. "They wanted to stab me," recalls Kollawach, a soft-spoken, hulking young man in his twenties with frizzy hair, who is now studying political science at a university in the Thai capital. "They could have killed me."

He escaped by jumping into one of the fetid canals that criss-cross the city. Reeking of putrid water, he sought refuge inside a Buddhist temple.

Monasteries, he says, are among the few places recognised as out of bounds by warring gangs of vocational school students, whose skirmishes often take place in broad daylight on Bangkok's streets. They routinely use knives, machetes, handguns and home-made grenades.

read more at: https://www.asiao...s-are-rife
Til forsiden  Til toppen  Til bunden
Gå til debat:

Lignende tråde

Emne Forum Svar Nyeste indlæg
Thai Police Search House of Deputy National Police Chief Alt det andet 5 19-04-2024 10:16
THAI AIR ændre flyrute som følge af Iran Israel krisen. Flyselskaber 1 16-04-2024 15:10
Inside a Thai prison... and more stories Discover Thainess 9 28-03-2024 09:47
Thai man survives black bear attack during ant egg hunt Nordøst Thailand 1 13-03-2024 14:14
World Muay Thai Championship Kicks Off Today on Jomtien Beach! Nyheder fra Pattaya 1 11-03-2024 14:18

Alt indhold på denne side er Copyright @ copy 2009 Thai DK Debat Forum Alle rettigheder forbeholdes Siden er optimeret til 1024 * 768