Se emne

Thai-Dk Din debat side :: Bo og leve i Thailand :: Skik og brug
Hvem er her? 1 gæst(er)
 Udskriv emne
Soldiers bash recruit, goes viral (video)
thai
#1 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 19-04-2013 08:20
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 3448

A video of a group of soldiers beating up a new recruit went viral on the internet on Friday and has drawn many negative comments.

The recruit is seen being berated, slapped and repeatedly kicked by four serving soldiers in a military camp because he allegedly started a fight with other recruits and caused disorder in the camp.

The military camp is believed to be in southern Thailand because the soldiers in the video were speaking with a southern Thai accent, the reports said.

In the video clip, believed to be taken by one of the soldiers, the group scold the recruit and take turns attacking him. The recruit repeatedly said, "I surrender", but the soldiers continued attacking him and ordered him to get back up when each time he was beatened to the ground.

read more here http://www.bangko...y-soldiers
Til forsiden  Til toppen  Til bunden
Anonym
#2 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 19-04-2013 11:37

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 191

Modbydelige personager...! I dont like
thai
#3 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 23-04-2013 01:53
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 3448

Brutal treatment of army conscripts banned, says Defence

The Defence Ministry will take harsh action against soldiers involved in beating up army conscripts, ministry spokesman Col Thanathip Sawangseang said on Monday.

One assault was videod and the clip posted on social networks last week. It shows soldiers slapping and repeatedly kicking a draftee - even when he was on the ground - who had reportedly breached discipline by fighting with another conscript.

The video attracted harsh criticism from the public.

Another video clip emerged later showing two army recruits stripped, tied and beaten up.

read more here http://www.bangko...s-ministry

Gå til debat:

Lignende tråde

Emne Forum Svar Nyeste indlæg
Dagens Jule Video Alt mellem himmel og jord 148 25-12-2023 09:44
Se verden fra toppen af en 85 meter høj havmølle i denne 360-graders video Udenfor Thailand 3 07-11-2023 17:21
Crazy Thai drivers FAIL at stopping for red lights. Insane video!!! videoer Fra Pattaya 1 06-11-2023 17:26
Video: A Casual Chat about Investigative Reporting, Defamation, and More in Thailand videoer Fra Pattaya 1 14-10-2023 08:11
Video om familiesammenføring - De EU-retlige regler (Danes Worldwide) Visa til Danmark 2 27-08-2023 16:09

Alt indhold på denne side er Copyright @ copy 2009 Thai DK Debat Forum Alle rettigheder forbeholdes Siden er optimeret til 1024 * 768